BECOME A MEMBER
Who Should Apply?
The ideal company for the PlanetM Landing Zone is:
- Rapid growth, global mobility startups with autonomous, connected, electric or shared transportation technologies.
- Has a strong interest in doing business with the North American automotive ecosystem based in Detroit.
- Ideally the startup is venture-backed and/or connected to a global mobility accelerator.
- Has core leadership team in place.
- At the proof-of-concept state or actively engaged in business development.
The Landing Zone is designed to be an active and engaging hub for mobility startups and established automotive industry companies to share space and create natural collisions of ideas, people and products. As such, the ideal candidate would be looking to grow their network and interact with fellow tenants and guests of the space.
Mobility Startups seeking membership and dedicated space in the Landing Zone should apply.
Customized support from the Detroit Regional Chamber and MEDC staff
Exclusive Landing Zone events with leading companies and leadership in the mobility space
Specialized networking opportunities with potential industry customers and collaborators
24/7 Building access
Access to events at both Detroit WeWork locations
Full access to WeWork global network
Conference space at any WeWork location around the world
Companies interested in a temporary workstation a handful of times a year should apply.
Engage with the member startup companies, to explore their technology and potential partnerships.
Attend curated events at the Landing Zone.
Assist in connections to any startup mobility companies in your network that could benefit from the space and services.
Consider taking space adjacent to the Landing Zone at WeWork Detroit, to intimately engage with member companies and grow the automotive technology hub in Detroit.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
Space: Beautiful, collaborative, physical spaces for teams of any size
Community: More than 150,000 members who collaborate in-person and digitally
Services: Access to business critical services as well as lifestyle benefits